1. How would you describe your photography style?
I have a photo journalistic/documentary style of shooting and a true to life, vibrant, classic look. This means I will follow you throughout your wedding day to capture the beauty and emotion of the day — in the small moments and personal touches, as well as the big, dramatic events. I strive for a timeless look, so that you (and your family) will treasure the photos for years to come.
2. Can I see the proofs for a full wedding you have shot?
Of course! Let me bring up a gallery of one of my recent weddings, I’ll send you the link to view!
3. What kinds of photo edits/post-production work do you include as part of your service?
I edit and color correct every image in your gallery. The images in my portfolio and on my website will give you a good idea of what my editing looks like.
4. How long after the wedding can I expect to see my proofs?
I will have a full gallery up for you 4-8 weeks after the wedding. I know how excited you will be to see your photos after the wedding, so I’m passionate about getting them to you promptly! I ALWAYS, always post a preview within 24 hours of your wedding, but usually it’s the same night!
5. Could you explain exactly what is included in your package(s), and can we customize one to fit our needs?
Absolutely! I have a detailed pricing page that you can view here that lays out what is included in each of my collections, and we can easily customize any package to meet your needs. Tell me what you would like included, and I will build a package that’s a perfect fit!
6. How many hours of coverage are included?
Depending on the collection you choose! If you need more coverage on your wedding day than what I offer, I am happy to add that on for an hourly rate.
7. How much would it be for additional hours of coverage if things run late or if our plans change?
I charge $500/hour for additional hours of coverage.
8. Do your packages include a second photographer?
My top tier collection has a second photographer included. I’ve been shooting weddings long enough, that for me personally, I don’t need them. In the event that you absolutely must have one, I always have associates I can hire on for the day. That is an additional $600.
9. Can I see a contract?
Yes! I’ll be happy to show you what my standard contract looks like, and you will be able to thoroughly review your own specific contract before you sign or pay a retainer.
10. What is your policy if you become injured or ill and can’t photograph the wedding?
There are two possibilities in this situation, both of which are explained in my contract. The first is that I will make every effort to find a suitable replacement. I have a wide acquaintance with the talented and dedicated photography community in my area, and I am confident that I could find a replacement that you approve of who would do an excellent job. The second option is: if you don’t wish me to find a replacement, I will refund your payment so that you can make alternate arrangements.
11. What kind of insurance do you have?
I have extensive liability coverage which extends to me and my equipment while I’m on the job.
12. Can you assure us that you have backup equipment?
I can. I always have my backup cameras, extra batteries, extra memory cards, etc., to be sure that all of my bases are covered. I gotchuuu!